Thursday, May 19, 2011

Life as I know it...

Hi All:

Well it's been a very long time since I have updated my blog. Alot of things have been going on in my life. The one positive thing is that I have now dedicated all of my energy to my Pampered Chef Business FULL TIME! I am so excited that I cannot tell you how happy I finally am. Owning my own business is so wonderful. I can't imagine not doing this.

My husband David is 1/2 way through with his Masters degree and is working very hard to accomplish this as quickly as possible.

My son Mark is attending driving school (look out world) he seems to really like this class and now tells me all of the things I am doing wrong while I am driving. Oh boy!

All of our animals, Tiger, Patch and our Buster boy are doing great. When I come back to this world reincarnated I want to come back as one of them with someone like me as their owner. Talk about spoiled pets.

More later
All the Best...

Laura

www.pamperedchef.biz/lauralisstabor

No comments:

Post a Comment